Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Me in a Nutshell :)


My name is Stephanie McSpadden and I currently teach at Wellington Elementary in Lexington, Kentucky.  I currently teach preschool and enjoy working with differing abilities within my classroom.  I am also enjoying working in a brand-new facility with all the latest technology!  We are considered the "greenest"  elementary school in the state.  :)

I am married to my husband, Daniel (15 1/2 years now!) and we have three children:  Meghan who is 14 years old and a freshman in HS, Lily who is 9 years old and a 4th grader, and Trey, our 5 year old, who is in Kindergarten.  We also have two dogs:  a border collie named Molly and a yorkie-pom named Little Bit.  We love to be outdoors, cheer on our UK Wildcats, and our whole family LOVES to read....especially both my girls and me!  We can always be found with a book in our hands and find it very hard to put one down once we start!  Needless to say, "bookworm" describes us to a tee! 

I look forward to learning more about literature in the classroom!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Stephanie! I believe I have visited Wellington as I used to teach and observe our MAT student teachers and practicum folks. It is a beautiful school. I hope you love living in Lexington - we did when we were there several years ago. I love meeting bookworms like myself - especially ones who read to and with their children!

    ReplyDelete